Contact Person: chaishucui
Address: Huangcheng Industiral zone,Anping County,,Hengshui,Hebei
Material: SS304, SS316
Weave type: Plain weave, Twilled weave, Dutch weave
Features: Corrosion-resisting, Wear-resisting
Uses:Mainly used for filtering and sieving, extensively used in petroleum, chemical industry, enviroment protection,
mine, airspace, paper-making, electronic, metallurgy etc.
Weave type explanation
1. Plain Weave: also called tabby weave, linen weav or taffeta weave, is the most basic type of weaves.
In plain weave, the warp and weft are aligned so they form a simple criss-cross pattern. Each weft thread
crosses the warp threads by going over one, then under the next, and so on. The next weft thread goes under
the warp threads that its neighbor went over, and vice versa.
2. Twill Weave: In a twill weave, each weft or filling yarn floats across the warp yarns in a progression of interlaces
to the right or left, forming a distinct diagonal line. This diagonal line is also known as a wale. A float is the portion of
a yarn that crosses over two or more yarns from the opposite direction.
3. Plain Dutch Weave: similar with plain weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
4. Twill Dutch Weave: similar with twill weave, just the weft and warp wire have different wire diameter and different mesh size.
5. Reversed Dutch Weave: difference from standard Dutch weave lies in the thicker warp wires and less weft wires